Saturday, February 14, 2009

Awesome Financial Calculator

Hey Good News for all Finance Students...

I've found a superb financial calculator having the functionality of calculating...

Present Value of an Amount
Future Value of an Amount
Present Value of an Annuity
Future Value of an Annuity
Rate of Return - Lump Sum
Annuitizing a Future Amount
Monthly Loan Payment
After Tax Real Rate of Return on Investment
Tax Free Equivalent Yield
Taxable Equivalent Rate for Tax Free Yield

Note: It Require Ms Excel to work

Download it from the link below....

http://rapidshare.com/files/223196373/Financial_Calculator.rar

I'll be waiting for ur comments....

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Excellent work! i have been lookin for this type of thing frm many dayz and it works great! I appreciate ur effort and plz do come up with these type of things in the future.

Akshay Awal said...

Hey, is it possible for you to reup the link? Thanks!

Waqar Shaikh said...

Hey Da_proph...
The link is working fine...If u r facing any prob then let me know...

Anyways Thanks for visiting my blog...!

Anonymous said...

Hello
I wanted to thank you for your great work and for the great help you are giving to the others.
May Allah recompense you for what you are doing.
Please can you post this material one more time because I tried to downlowd it but it was impossible. Maybe it has expired or something else.

Waqar Shaikh said...

I have resolved the link error, now its working fine.

Anonymous thanks for visiting my blog..:)